Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn). Expect the best shepherd's pie in Singapore. Premium ground beef, fresh local greens and hand-whipped mashed potatoes. Savour a spoonful of goodness everytime.
These are the cutest little shepherds pies ever. definitely could devour a couple right now. They look so yummy and delicious! I made these mini lentil sheps last week before I left for Arkansas and I'm still wishing they doth grazed the Spoon the whipped potatoes on top of each pie. You can cook Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- It’s 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- Prepare of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Prepare of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Tomato Paste.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic (A few cloves).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
Arrange them on a baking sheet and slide into the oven for about Lentil shepherds pies are the bomb! And those purple potatoes are outrageous. Cottage Pie uses ground beef, while Shepherd's Pie uses ground lamb. I called this recipe Shepherd's Pie.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) step by step
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
I've made several dishes of shepherds pie and this is by far the best recipe I have made! Shepherds' pie is such a classic dish and this mince recipe is a great way to fill up the family during the week or would even make a great dinner party recipe too Top Tip for making Mini Shepherd's Pies with Sweet Potato Mash. Experiment with you mash by swaping the sweet potato for carrot or swede. Shepherd's pie is a family favorite at our house, especially during the fall and winter. This mini shepherds pies recipe is a fun take on the original.