Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad. This creamy fruit salad or dessert is fast and easy to make for any occasion by tossing crushed pineapple, fruit cocktail and chopped apple in a cream cheese and whipped topping dressing. Add maraschino cherries, pecans and golden raisins, if you choose, to make the medley even more flavorful. Raspberry Peach Cheesecake Salad – An amazingly refreshing fruit salad that's rich and creamy with cheesecake filling!
The red white and blue colors make it perfect for any summer potluck! Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe is deliciously creamy, surprisingly light, and not too sweet. It is an excellent mixture of delicious fresh fruits and fruit. You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- You need 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- Prepare 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- You need 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- You need 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1 of apple sliced thinish.
Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad is going to be your new favorite way to eat fruit! Loaded with fresh berries and the creamiest homemade HEALTHY custard. A swimsuit season friendly dessert that tastes absolutely decadent. Things I never thought I'd say: "Don't step on your sister's hair!" SOUR CREAM.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..
While not a typical fruit salad, it's a timeless classic that we grew up with and all love. And it comes together in a matter of minutes! That's what makes it taste delicious and so sweet and creamy. What if I don't like sour cream? I get it – it really is a strange ingredient in a fruit salad.