Pâté Chaud French Savory Pastry.
You can have Pâté Chaud French Savory Pastry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pâté Chaud French Savory Pastry
- It’s 3/4 lb of minced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 container of Pate (you can buy from Lee’s Sandwich).
- It’s 1/2 TBSP of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of salt.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 TBSP of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of large egg yolks.
- It’s 1 TBSP of canola oil.
- Prepare 3 packages of puff pastry.
Pâté Chaud French Savory Pastry instructions
- Thaw pastry following instructions from package..
- Mince onions. Cook with some oil until translucent and lightly brown. Let it cool..
- Put pork, onions, bread crumbs, Pate and seasoning. Incorporate well. Do not over mix protein..
- In a bowl, put the egg yolks and 1 TBSP of canola oil. Mix well..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut pastry into 9 equal parts. Put a heaping spoon of filling in the middle. Brush some egg yolk around. Put another piece of dough on top. Gently push down the edges to stick them together. Using a fork, gently push around the edges..
- Put on baking pan. Brush some egg yolk on top. Put in oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove pastry, brush egg yolk a second time, turn oven up to 400 degrees, cook for another 10 minutes..
- Good for breakfast with a cup of hot coffee. 😊.