Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie. Black Bean Pot Pie is an interesting twist on your standard savory pie. Meatless yet packed with flavor, the flaky crust is filled with beans, peppers, onions, and Rather than your traditional meat, veg, and gravy filling, this pie is stuffed with burrito fixings: black beans and sautéed peppers and onions. A Pot Pie loaded with deli Roast Beef and Sausage Meat and Beans are cooked up on the grill by the BBQ Pit Boys.
Make your beans without meat if you like your beans meatless. Just start with the basic amount of beans and liquid in this recipe. My recipe for No Soak Instant Pot Black Beans is short and sweet. You can have Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie
- It’s 15 ounce of can of black beans.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of Pottedmeat see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onions finely.
A few simple ingredients: oil (to prevent foaming in the pot) meat, beans, onion, garlic and seasonings. The meat, bean and veggie topping is flavorful and the cheese on top brings it all together. When the meat is done, mix in the black beans, olives and salsa and set aside. Dried beans double in volume and weight after soaking or cooking.
Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Press the Pottedmeat into a 9 inch pie pan..
- Add black beans to the top of the Pottedmeat. Then top with cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Add raw onions on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
To avoid overflow, please do not fill the inner pot more than to the ½ mark to allow for expansion. Beans and legumes are less likely to be over-cooked, but if they are undercooked the texture is unpleasant. This tasty and delicious recipe Crock-Pot Chicken and Black Beans is a simple slow cooker dump recipe where you just toss everything in the slow cooker and let it cook away for several hours. Serve in flour tortillas as a burrito filling or just top with your favorite toppings like sour cream, cheese, avocado. To an Instant Pot add black beans, broth, shallot, bay leaf, and garlic.