Crockpot Barbacoa. This homemade beef barbacoa recipe is easy to make in the slow cooker, and it's SO flavorful and delicious! Perfect for chipotle barbacoa tacos, burritos, salads, quesadillas and more. Hello my loves welcome back to my kitchen!!
I'm only sad that smell-o-vision has yet to be invented, so you would be able to. This slowcooker beef recipe combines two of my favorite things when it comes to cooking: Easy and Crockpot! This Crock-pot Barbacoa slow cooks all day and then gives you the most tender beef you. You can cook Crockpot Barbacoa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Barbacoa
- Prepare 1.5 pound of beef chuck roast.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 packet of Goya achote seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt or to taste.
- It’s to taste of Chicken bullion.
- You need of Water.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of el pato spicy tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of cleaned and seeded dried Pasilla chili pod.
In a large crockpot, add roast, pepper puree, chicken broth, and bay leaves. Remove the bay leaves, shred beef and place the beef back in the juice. Crockpot is a leading producer of slow cookers, pressure cookers, and multi-cookers that make it easy to create and share Barbacoa Stackers. Juicy, tender beef topped with beans and cotija cheese.
Crockpot Barbacoa step by step
- Start by adding your chuck roast to crock pot filling with 1-2 cups water depending how soupy you want your barbacoa..
- Add in garlic, onion, seasonings, diced potatoes, both red sauces and your cleaned and seeded dried chili.
- Set crock pot for 5 hrs on high, and enjoy! I served with a Spanish rice on the bottom.
Work's about to get crazy busy for me, so my priority is making sure I don't have to think about food during the week. Making this crockpot barbacoa recipe is the perfect way to balance eating healthy with quick meal prep. All the ingredients in this crockpot barbacoa fit the nutritional guidelines of the Thermo Diet. This Slow Cooker Shredded Beef is easy to make in the crockpot for dinner and tastes better than the Barbacoa at Chipotle. Perfect in burrito bowls, salads and enchiladas!