Red Kidney Beans Salad/Rajma Salad. Healthy Red Kidney Bean Salad Recipe I Rajma SaladWhisk Affair. Apology: I have used one tablespoon of coriander powder for preparing kidney beans but in the video I have told it one tablespoon of cumin powder by mistake. This is a complimentary dish served by a local upscale restaurant.
You can spice this up according to your taste! If you have an Indian grocery store in your area, you could add a great taste to it by adding one spoon of 'garam masala' which is a special blend of mixed spices. Red Kidney Beans/ Rajma salad is my second salad recipe in a row for this week, my first was basic Couscous Salad and hopefully i will have another salad recipe on saturday. You can have Red Kidney Beans Salad/Rajma Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Kidney Beans Salad/Rajma Salad
- It’s 1 cup of Red Kidney Beans (Boiled).
- Prepare 4-6 of jalapenos.
- You need 3-4 of Sambar Onions (Chopped).
- It’s 1-2 of Green Chillies (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Pink Salt (As required).
Chatpata Rajma Salad Recipe is a wonderful salad that can served along with any Indian main course. The rajma are soaked overnight and pressure cooked till it is soft but firm. Kidney beans also contain nutrients like iron, copper, folate, and manganese, which are essential for vital bodily functions. rajma salad recipe is a fairly quick salad to make. Rajma is a complex carb and rich in Fibre which helps.
Red Kidney Beans Salad/Rajma Salad instructions
- Wash the red kidney beans. Soak it in water for 6 to 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain out the water from the rajma. Rinse it in clean water. Add fresh water to it and boil it. Keep it aside to cool..
- In a serving bowl, add rajma beans, jalapenos, onions, green chillies, lemon juice and salt. Give it a good mix..
- Red kidney beans salad is ready to serve..
Rajma dal is a red kidney bean curry that is a popular dish in northern India, though it's enjoyed throughout the country. The rustic dish is cooked in a single pan and is very easy to make. To complete the meal, it's traditional to serve rajma dal with plain boiled rice, Kachumbar salad, and a. Rajma masala recipe with step by step pictures, for delicious rajma masala, rajma must be cooked soft and for long time in the gravy to absorb the taste. Rajma masala makes appearance rarely in my kitchen, coz, the first time I blundered the recipe as the rajma didn't get cooked.