Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie. Store-bought frozen puff pastry is a lifesaver any time of year, but especially as we move into the busy holiday season. With a package or two stashed in the Puff pastry is yours to play with. You can use it as a crust for a free-form tart, fold it into breakfast turnovers, bake it into cups for easy appetizers, or.
Q: Can I freeze unbaked puff pastry treats? Freeze them in a single layer on a baking sheet, then wrap well and store in the freezer for up to two weeks. Top puff-pastry-meat-pie recipes just for you. You can have Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie
- You need 4 of Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tomato.
- It’s 1 of total 100 grams Leftover vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, onions, etc.).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of each Black pepper, garam masala.
- It’s of For Glaze [A].
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirin.
Easter Puff Pastry Minced Meat Piethebossykitchen.com. dried thyme, minced meat, garlic cloves, green Fish-Shaped Salmon in Puff PastryHoje para Jantar. sesame seeds, surimi, coriander seeds. When a recipe calls for a puff pastry dough you may not want to make one yourself, especially since buying frozen is an excellent alternative. And I like to use puff pastry because it's much better than traditional pie crust. Easy beef pie recipe (puff pastry pie).
Easy with Frozen Puff Pastry Heart-shaped Meat Pie step by step
- Bring the frozen puff pastry to room temperature. Combine the [A] ingredients. Roughly mince the garlic and vegetables. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan..
- When golden brown, add the ground meat and sauté. After it's cooked enough, add the vegetables and continue to sauté. Then add tomatoes and the seasoning ingredients, and cook until all water is reduced..
- Cut the puff pastry with a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Take two of that and make a "window" using a smaller heart-shaped cutter. I made a pattern for the outside crust, and cut out the inside with a cookie cutter..
- Please refer to this recipe for the heart-shaped pattern:..
- Coat the inside with the [A] mixture and sandwich the filling. Pinch the corners to close and secure. Also coat the top of the pie with the [A] mixture..
- Follow the instructions on the package of the puff pastry to adjust cooking temperature and time. Done! Don't forget to adjust to your oven as well..
Frozen puff pastry dough can be turned into many delicious foods, such as appetizers, desserts, and even main courses. To use it, let the puff pastry thaw completely and sprinkle it with flour or sugar so it doesn't stick to anything. Cut and shape the pastry dough according to the recipe you're following. This recipe for Heart-Shaped Mini Pies & Pie Pops makes sweets that are delicious as they are cute! Berry Puff Pastry Recipe : QUICK EASY DANISH