You can have Breakfast Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Enchiladas
- It’s 1 lb of sausage (I used chorizo).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheeze.
- Prepare 8 each of flour tortillas.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of half n half.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 oz of cooked bacon.
Breakfast Enchiladas step by step
- Brown sausage over med-high heat. Drain fat..
- Cook bacon to desired crispness and crumble..
- In lg bowl stir together sausage, 1 cup cheese, & half of the bacon..
- Fill tortillas, roll and place in sprayed 9 x 13" baking dish..
- In lg bowl, beat eggs, flour, & salt. Mix in half n half. Pour over rolled tortillas. Sprinkle remaining cheese & bacon bits over it..
- Place in 350° oven & cover with foil, bake for 35 min. Remove foil and bake another 10 min or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!.