Lentil Soup. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup. Topped with spinach and a splash of vinegar, this is the perfect weekday dinner. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup!
It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! You can have Lentil Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- You need 1 1/2 cup of lentils.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of orange's zest.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 of tea-cup olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend giving it a try. The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. Meet my go-to lentil soup recipe! I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of some healthy comfort food.
Lentil Soup instructions
- Cover lentils with enough water that there is 1in of water above lentils and bring to a boil for 5 minutes..
- Chop onions, crush garlic, and blend tomatoes..
- Drain lentils in a collander..
- Fry onions and garlic for a few minutes, then add lentils..
- After stirring, add tomatoes, tomato paste, and the 4 cups of water..
- Add seasoning and orange zest..
- Bring to boil and simmer on medium/low for 30 minutes..
- Add vinegar right before serving..
It's savory, satisfying, and utterly delicious. Lentil Soup, My Favorite Way to Prepare This Little Legume. My fondness for lentils has definitely These days, my favorite way to use lentils is in making a delicious lentil soup. This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make! It's packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils.