In-flight Inspired Breakfast.
You can have In-flight Inspired Breakfast using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of In-flight Inspired Breakfast
- It’s 2 of eggs (2 whites and 1 yolk).
- You need 1 of sausage (I used K&Ns).
- You need 1/2 of potato (diced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter (for frying).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutella.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread.
- It’s 1/2 of apple sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of feta.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 inch of piece of butter (topping).
In-flight Inspired Breakfast step by step
- Break 2 eggs in a large bowl. Separate 1 yolk. Beat the 2 whites and 1 yolk with a beater, until stiff peaks form..
- Dice the potato. Fry in butter. Cover pan with lid to soften the potatoes. When done, remove from pan and set aside..
- Fry the sausage. Cover with lid to let it cook under steam. When it turns golden brown, remove and set aside..
- In the end, add the egg foam into a pan with a wooden spatula. When it begins to firm up, sprinkle salt and pepper. Cover with lid to let it cook..
- Take one slice of bread, spread nutella on it. Wash and slice half an apple. Place slices on top of bread..
- When the egg is done, gently fold so that the center of the omelette jiggles..
- Arrange all items on a platter. Sprinkle feta and chopped chillies on the omelette. Serve with hot tea. Enjoy!.