Baked Meat Pie. NO oven baked Meat pie recipe Nigerian. Meat pie baked on COOKER or gas COOKER which ever one you have LINKS TO MY RECIPES ON VARIOUS NIGERIAN SNACKS https. Meat pies are tasty snack for all the carnivores and a great appetizer for parties and potlucks.
Serve by itself, or with a. View top rated Baked meat pie recipes with ratings and reviews. French Meat Pie, Savoury Turkey Veronique Rustic Meat Pie, Vegetable Meat Pie, etc. You can cook Baked Meat Pie using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Meat Pie
- Prepare of For d dough:-.
- Prepare 750 g of Flour.
- It’s 300 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of B/powder.
- It’s of Cold water 1/2 cup or more.
- It’s of For d fillings :-.
- It’s of Meat 5 medium cuts (I minced it).
- It’s of Irish potatoes 3 medium size.
- You need of Carrots 2 medium size.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare of Seasoning cube (to ur taste).
- You need of Onion 1 small size.
- It’s of Fresh pepper 2 medium sized.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. From midnight post-pub feasting to footy games, quick lunches on the Pie crust base – shortcrust pastry (homemade or store bought) fitted into pie tins then blind baked so. Serve pies with chips and tomato sauce. Go retro with the Hairy Bikers' Corned beef pie, spoil yourself with a luxurious steak and ale pie, or Nothing warms you up like a rich pie, loaded with meat, vegetables and gravy.
Baked Meat Pie instructions
- 1. Wash and peel the Irish potatoes, wash and scrape the carrots and cut them in cube small sizes. 2. Wash the beef. You can grind or cube it. Cook and spice with maggi, onions. Just add little water while cooking. 3. Boil the Irish potatoes and carrot with little salt, sieve the water and add it to the meat, leave it to cook properly before bringing it down. 4. Get a dry bowl, or if u have a clean smooth table, u can still make use of it. But preferably, use a bowl..
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the butter, mix it together, add baking powder and pinch of salt. 5. Mix them all together well and use a rolling stick to roll it. Use the rolling stick to flatten it on a kneading board. 6. Use a knife to cut the rolled dough(flour) round and pack the sauce inside it. 7. Cover it by joining one end to the other and prick with fork on the joining point to make a design. Rub egg on top of it. Endeavour to cover it well, if not the sauce will pop out during baking..
Freezing Pie for Future Baking: After the pie has been prepared with fillings and glazed with eggs, it Meat Pies can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Just re-warm in a toaster or regular oven when. A meat pie is a pie with a chunky filling of meat and often other savory ingredients. They are popular in the United Kingdom, Australia, Ghana, Nigeria, Europe, New Zealand, Canada. Makes these delicious meat pies using a pie maker!