Kairn's tried and true breakfast sausage patties. Kairn's tried and true breakfast sausage patties. Kairn's tried and true breakfast sausage patties. I tried making chicken patties at first but I couldn't really get the knack of it so decided to try substituting chicken with pork.
These meatless breakfast sausage patties are a delicious addition to any vegetarian breakfast. For best results, cook on the STOVE TOP. Also, my sausage patties are thicker. You can have Kairn's tried and true breakfast sausage patties using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kairn's tried and true breakfast sausage patties
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground pork.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of golden sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of jalapeño powder.
Because this is the beauty of homemade – we Sausage and Egg McMuffins are a terrific make ahead breakfast. BREAKFAST TAQUITOS will become a family favorite breakfast! Printable recipe here Baked Sausage, Spinach and Egg Breakfast Taquitos. Although debatable about being the 'most important meal of the day', breakfast is still an important meal I actually get excited about breakfast even before I go to bed.
Kairn's tried and true breakfast sausage patties instructions
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mix well with hands.
- form into patties, aim for size of burgers as they shrink a little.
- saute the patties in a large fry pan over medium heat for approx 5 min per side.
- Note: the recipe I used originally called for 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes. These can be used if you cannot find jalapeño powder..
- The amount of patties you will get will depend on how thick and big you make them. I get 8-9.
Yes, that is true…in fact, I am already excited for breakfast tomorrow! Breakfast On The Go Make Ahead Breakfast Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Ideas Brunch Recipes Breakfast Muffins Breakfast Burritos Breakfast Time Breakfast Casserole. Fact: Dumping a box of fully cooked, frozen breakfast sausage patties into a skillet is easier than shaping and cooking patties from raw tube-style rolls of sausage meat. We set out to see if the same would hold true for patties. These easy breakfast sausage patties are a family recipe that can be made in advance, frozen, and reheated quickly in the microwave on a busy morning.