Appetizer – Kanten of soy milk and vegetable. Kanten is a very popular japanese dish, also consumed as sweet dessert. You can prepare kanten with water,milk and other liquids for drinking (e.q. soy or rice milk). Use some sugar and add canned clementines, and this dessert is even more delicious, because of sugar *hihi*.
By Jessica MigalaMedically Reviewed by Kelly Kennedy, RD. Soy milk is prepared from soaking, grinding and boiling soy beans with water which makes a nutritious drink. With soy milk you can certainly make your own fruit smoothie. You can have Appetizer – Kanten of soy milk and vegetable using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Appetizer – Kanten of soy milk and vegetable
- Prepare 150 ml of Dashi soup or Consommé soup → Liquid A.
- Prepare 100 ml of soy milk → Liquid A.
- You need 2 g of Agar (powder) → Liquid A.
- It’s 250 ml of Dashi soup or Consommé soup → Liquid B.
- Prepare 2 g of Agar (powder) → Liquid B.
- Prepare 80 g of summer vegetables ( Okras, Cucumbers, Cherry tomatoes…）.
Fruit smoothies are extremely healthy simply because they contain soy milk and lots of fresh fruits. Making your own soy milk is super easy and super cheap! All you need is some soy beans, water, a blender, a pot to cook it in and something to strain the. Some lactose-intolerant folks drink it because they want a milk substitute.
Appetizer – Kanten of soy milk and vegetable step by step
- Prepare vegetable. (You don't have to cook vegetables which can be eaten without cooking.).
- [Liquid A] Put 150ml of Dashi soup or Consommé soup in a saucepan. Add 2g of agar. Mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. Turn down the flame when it boils. Simmer it for 2minuites..
- Add 100ml of soy milk and mix them. Turn off the flame. Pour the liquid into a mold. Put the chopped vegetables. Leave it..
- [Liquid B] Make Liquid B while the Liquid A is getting hard. Put 250ml of Dashi soup or Consommé soup in a saucepan. Add 2g of agar. Mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. Turn down the flame when it boils. Simmer it for 2minuites..
- Put the chopped vegetables on the Liquid A when the surface gets hard. Pour the Liquid B a little by little. Leave it in a refrigerator until it gets hard completely..
- Unmold and cut it. It's to be served and eaten cold !.
Some health-conscious people drink it because they think it is the "heart-healthy low fat option." It's made with soy milk, kanten powder, sugar and matcha. Served on beautiful glass ramekins, they will look smashing on your holiday table. In a bowl with matcha green tea powder, add a little bit of soy milk. Now using a whisk or chasen (bamboo whisk), combine the soy milk and matcha together. Yet there's nothing wrong with incorporating soy into a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.