Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette. Sweet and spicy Asian chopped salad with a sweet and spicy vinaigrette. Meal prep and pack for lunch. Of course, I had to publish my recipe for Thai Chopped Salad with Chili Ginger Vinaigrette.
Suggested Beverage Pairing: Apothic Red Blend. The recipes found on the KTA Kitchens YouTube channel are provided as suggestions only as. The garlic-sesame crust seals the fish fillets as they cook, and they emerge succulent and flavorful. You can have Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette
- You need of Fish:.
- Prepare 1 lb of mahimahi, cut into 4 pieces (chicken or shrimp would make a great substitute).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jerk seasoning (see below).
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut.
- You need of Salad:.
- You need 8 cups of mixed greens or spinach.
- It’s 2 cups of mango, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cups of halved cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cubed.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed cashews.
- You need of Chile Ginger Vinaigrette:.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbs of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 (1 inch) of knob fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of red fresno chile, seeded.
- It’s of Freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Jerk Seasoning: (Store bought works too!).
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground all-spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
The golden brown fillets are beautifully presented on a bed of bok choy with a dramatic lime-ginger sauce dotted with dark oyster sauce and colorful nori-lined taro lumpia, or spring rolls. In this recipe, juicy mangoes are paired with fresh ginger plus an unusual combination of golden raisins and malt vinegar, which adds great complexity to an otherwise basic mixed green salad. To prepare salad: Place greens in a large bowl and toss with the remaining dressing. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette step by step
- Make the jerk seasoning by putting all the ingredients in a glass jar and shake to combine. Store the excess for future use..
- Make the fish. Sprinkle the mahimahi with jerk seasoning. Rub with 2 tbs of olive oil to coat. Press coconut onto fish to adhere..
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining tbs of olive oil over medium. When it shimmers, add the fish, and sear 2 to 3 minutes, then flip and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes more, or until flakey and opaque..
- Make the salad. In a large bowel, toss together the greens, mango, tomatoes, basil and cilantro..
- Place warm fish on the salad. Add avocado. Sprinkle the salad with coconut, blueberries, and cashews..
- Make the vinaigrette. Blend together olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, ginger, chile, and a pinch each of salt and pepper..
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and enjoy!.
Brush remaining ginger oil over fish. Season mahi mahi fillets with salt and pepper, and place them in the shallow dish. Reserving the marinade, remove fish and saute in pan for. Reviews for: Photos of Cucumber Salad With Thai Sweet Chili Vinaigrette. You can make extra vinaigrette and use it to dress a salad on another night. loc_en_US, sid_recipe.roasted-mahimahi-with-citrus-vinaigrette, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order.