Low-Carb 'Bread'. Low Carb Bread Without Too Much Egg Taste. Eggs are used for leavening, which makes the bread a little more This low carb bread doesn't have that fluffy look that some recipes have, but the flavor. White Keto Bread – The most popular low carb bread recipe on Wholesome Yum!
Bake it, toast it, make it into rolls, roll it thin to be a panini or even a pizza base. A lot of people miss bread on a low-carb diet. There are lots of special There are lots of special low-carb breads sold in stores, but be careful! You can cook Low-Carb 'Bread' using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb 'Bread'
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of almond flour.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of salt,.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
Forget Atkins and Paleo — the new low-carb diet du jour is called keto, as in ketogenic. Think of it like a mug cake version of. Looking for a delicious, low-carb substitute for breadcrumbs? Unlike panko, pork rinds have zero carbs, allowing you to.
Low-Carb 'Bread' instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)..
- Separate 6 eggs, placing the yolks in a large bowl and the the whites in a medium size bowl..
- Place the 2 whole eggs in the large bowl with the yolks and add the oil. 4. Beat together with a fork or whisk until smooth..
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt to the egg yolk mixture. Stir the mixture with a spatula until well incorporated and set aside..
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form..
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer ⅓ of the whipped egg whites to the almond mixture and gently fold the batter together..
- Add the next ⅓ of the whites to the batter and fold in until smooth..
- Gently fold in the remaining egg whites just until the batter is smooth and no white streaks remain..
- Line the bottom of an ungreased loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter..
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the top has set and formed a golden crust..
- Let the loaf cool for 10 minutes before removing.
- Let the cake cool at room temperature for 1 hour before slicing..
This low carb zucchini bread is made with coconut flour and is completely sugar-free. Omit the walnuts for a great nut-free option. Try this low carb bread and get more low carb and diet-friendly recipes from Food.com. I found this recipe on the Low Carb Friends forum some time ago. I've baked this bread many times, and it's very.