Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. The recipe for Sugar Free Banana Muffins. As mentioned, I am posting all purpose flour. to be used in this recipe. However, gluten free diet people are encouraged to use a gluten free all purpose flour such as one of these.
In a small bowl mix the flaxmeal and water together, and set aside. Whisk together the almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Hi Rachel, I like so much Banana Nut Muffins. like me, that I am diabetic I need sugar free healthy food like this. You can cook Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- You need 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- It’s 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- You need of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge in cooking. Am thinking Truvia would work very well. Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
No need for a mixer with this recipe. Feel free to leave out or swap with chocolate chips. They are so easy to make and I think. They are made with simple and wholesome ingredients that you can feel good about. These muffins are a great treat, or an excellent addition to breakfast when you are craving something soft and bread-y (because we all have those days!).