Pear Nut Tart. With pears, cheese and nuts Tart with red wine poached pears. Served with nuts. top view Homemade chocolate tart with frangipane and pears. This French pear tart recipe is very easy and quick to make – a puff pastry base is topped with creme fraiche and mixed nuts and baked in the oven.
This classic French poached pear tart is made with a sweet tart dough and filled with poached pears and frangipane (almond cream). Serve over the holiday season for a special treat! The research is in: nuts are great for you! You can cook Pear Nut Tart using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear Nut Tart
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 4 of red or bosc pears.
- Prepare 1 of –9 inch pie crust.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
Scientists have found a correlation between eating nuts and a decrease in risk for cancer, heart. Serve hot or cold with cream. Delicate and delicious pear tart, thinly sliced Bosc pears arranged over frangipane almond paste, glazed with apricot jam, in an all-butter crust. Then place the pears evenly on top of the chocolate and nut mixture.
Pear Nut Tart step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- poke pie crust with fork to prevent crust from bubbling up.
- slice pears and arrange in crust.
- sprinkle flour over pears.
- scatter pecans over pears.
- sprinkle sugar and cinnamon.
- dab butter all over top..
- bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden and top is bubbly..
- serve warm, and enjoy.
Carefully lift up the baking paper with the braided tart on top and place on a baking sheet. Carry on with the nut and crumbs, then egg, until everything is mixed in but do not over process. Photo "Tart with pears and nuts" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. Brush the entire surface with the melted.