Walnut Banana Cake. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. You can cook Walnut Banana Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut Banana Cake
- Prepare of (A) the cake.
- You need 40 g of melted butter.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of (B) toppings (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 8 of whole walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
Chocolate- banana- walnut cake in a white plate Walnut and banana cake. Food closeup Homemade Banana cake with walnuts. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. Take butter, sugar in a bowl and mix well.
Walnut Banana Cake instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in section (A) together in a mixing bowl until smoothly combined..
- Cover pan with wax paper then pour in the batter..
- Bake in the oven on medium heat (200°C) for about an hour, or until fully cooked. to test, try inserting a toothpick- if it comes out clean with no wet batter, it is cooked..
- Allow cake to rest outside oven for 30 minutes..
- Make a simple syrup using section (B) water and sugar. combine in pot and let boil for 5 minutes..
- Put in walnuts to candy them, let them soak in simple syrup for 10 minutes..
- (optional) coat your cake in the simple syrup for additional sweetness. decorate with the candied walnuts..
- (optional) melt chocolate and spread over the cooled cake, then decorate with the candied walnuts..
- Allow cake to chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting up and serving..
Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture. This Ultimate Banana Cake Recipe is a simple scratch banana cake filled with walnuts and slathered with amazing brown butter frosting. Perfect for special occasions or anytime you have ripe bananas! Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.