4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies. Browse Our Soft Baked Cookies Today. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. The best part about making cookies is, in my opinion, eating the dough.
While I love making those cookies, a few people found them to be a little too plain. These simple, naturally-sweetened peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies are the perfect healthy treat for a school or work lunchbox. I've been making a lot of nutrient-dense snack bars lately. You can cook 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. This flourless dessert recipe is kid-approved and healthy enough to eat for breakfast or an after school snack!. Want a few other healthy oatmeal recipes??
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies instructions
- Mix together all the ingredients in a medium bowl with a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon..
- The dough will be very sticky. To make it easier to work with, cover it and place it in the fridge to chill for 20 or so minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside..
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball, and set onto prepared baking sheet..
- Use a fork to flatten them down. We like to do a criss cross pattern. They won't really spread much in the oven, so it's okay to have them close together..
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. They will still look a bit underbaked, but once cooled will yield a soft, chewy cookie. For a crispy cookie, bake an additional 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan for 3 minutes, then move them onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature..
You might also enjoy these Easy Overnight Oats, this Homemade Granola, No Bake Granola Bars, and these Oatmeal Muffins. Meet the great cookie equalizer: Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Whatever the members of your household might agree (or not agree) on, everyone can rally around a soft, chewy cookie that's made of wholesome ingredients, especially when said cookie includes peanut butter and chocolate. The only thing better than cookies are easy cookies, and these flourless peanut butter cookies definitely hit that mark. And, yes, you read that right: there is no flour in these cookies, but I promise you, they taste just as good as a traditional cookie.