Simple Beef noodles. Reviews for: Photos of Simple Beef Tips and Noodles. You saved Simple Beef Tips and Noodles to your Favorites. Masterchef John Zhang shares simple tips on how to make juicy and tender beef and noodle stir fry with step by step instruction. #noodle #masterchef.
Come join me in my culinary adventures where we'll be using simple, fresh ingredients and transforming them into sophisticated and elegant meals for the. As the noodles were hand-pulled, they were slightly starchy and springy. Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat and cook the flour noodles according to the package instructions. You can cook Simple Beef noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Beef noodles
- You need of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- It’s of Star anise.
- It’s of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Cooking wine (30ml).
- You need of Spring onion.
- It’s of Poi choy.
- It’s of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- You need of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- Prepare of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
Vietnamese beef noodle pho is an easy soup to fall in love with. Those chewy noodles, that savory broth, the tender slices of beef — all those crunchy, spicy, herby garnishes we get to toss on top. Asian Beef Ramen Noodles made with caramelised ground beef, a tangle of noodles and a secret Now available: Chicken Vegetable Ramen Noodles! ASIAN BEEF RAMEN NOODLES recipe – spin.
Simple Beef noodles instructions
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.
Regardless, these Easy Beef Stir Fry Noodles were fast and delicious, and that's what really counts, right? I made this dish as simple and fast as possible, which was my goal. No frills, just good and easy. This recipe for Beef & Noodles is one of those recipes that I hold close to my heart. It was one of my Here are a few photos to show you just how simple it is to make.