My home made pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step This is an excellent pizza recipe. My wife and I are working on eating healthier and less. Italian Grandma Makes Pizza and Pizza Sauce.
Our honeymoon to Italy changed the way we thought. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make homemade pizza dough from scratch. This perfectly chewy pizza crust recipe, from our friends at Real Simple, is an easy way to. You can cook My home made pizza using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My home made pizza
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Lukewarm water 1 3/4 cup or 300 ml.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For topping:.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Onions,capsicum (yellow,green),tomatoes, mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chicken (small pieces).
- It’s of Chicken sausages.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Chillie flakes.
- It’s of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Pizza – who can name someone that does not enjoy pizza? Now has become a universal food loved by all! I like to make all my pizzas from scratch. There's nothing better than biting into that first slice of fresh, hot, homemade pizza.
My home made pizza instructions
- First,combine the flour,sugar and salt in the bowl.Mix it well.Next.add 2 tsp of yeast to lukewarm water and mix it well.Then,add 2 tbsp of Olive oil and yeast to flour mixture and mix it.Now remove the dough from the bowl and knead for about 20 minutes on a floured surface.Then,place it in a oiled bowl and covered with a clean towel.Let the dough rise for about 40 minutes in warm area..
- Seasoned chicken with salt and pepper and grilled it.add oil into a pan and add sausages,salt,chillie flakes,tomatoe sauce and stir it..
- After 40 minutes get the dough and divide the dough into 4 pieces(balls).Next,flatten each ball of dough one at a time on a lightly floured surface.if you want you can create the rim..
- Preheat oven to 200°C for at least 30 minutes.Now get your pizza dough and brush the top lightly with olive oil.Spread the tomato sauce over the top of the dough and add chicken,sausages and vegetables and sprinkled with cheese.Bake pizza one at a time until the crust is brown and the cheese is golden.Enjoy!!!!.
Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. When making pizza I like to use homemade pizza sauce for better taste and flavor. You can find my recipe for tomato pizza sauce here. Use your favorite ingredients for topping.