Cabbage and sausage soup. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting. This easy cabbage soup recipe is also easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock-Pot, if you prefer. Reviews for: Photos of Cabbage and Smoked Sausage Soup.
This cabbage soup recipe is all kinds of comforting, plus it's super easy to make and full of amazing flavors. 🙂 CABBAGE, SAUSAGE & POTATO SOUP RECIPE. I love cabbage and sausage soups in the winter time, think this would be delicious then. Serve mustard alongside to add to taste. You can have Cabbage and sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and sausage soup
- You need 400-500 gr of Sausages.
- It’s 400-500 gr of Potatoes.
- You need 500 gr of Cabbage.
- It’s 1-2 pcs of Leeks.
- You need 1-2 pcs of Carrots.
- You need of Celery stalks 2-3 pcs.
- You need of Garlic 3-4 gloves.
- It’s 1.5-2 l of Chicken stock.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need leaf of Bay.
- It’s of Pepper, salt.
Cabbage Sausage Soup beautifuly flavored, comforting and filling. One-Pot soup recipe idea with video so that you can make it easily and instantly at The Cabbage Sausage Soup is a wonderfully flavored soup that will bring you comfort in your life. The soup comes together easily in one-pot and. This soup is adapted from a kielbasa and cabbage soup I sometimes make, but instead of kielbasa I found a spicy style of chicken sausage.
Cabbage and sausage soup instructions
- Add some vegetable oil to a large stockpot. Cut sausages add to stockpot and cook over medium-heat stirring and flipping occasionally until lightly browned. Transfer the sausages to a separate plate, and set aside. Add the vegetable, leeks, carrots and celery and stir to combine. Saute for several minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the cabbage and garlic, and saute for some more minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the stock, potatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, cooked sausage, pepper, salt and stir to combine. Simmer until the potatoes are cooked and tender..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/D_aBnuK5djY?sub_confirmation=1.
The amount of sausage in the recipe doesn't always leave much for leftovers, so sometimes I add some navy beans or kidney beans to the leftover broth and. More a stew than a soup, it uses Savoy cabbage (you could also use Napa cabbage), which is milder than regular cabbage, Italian sausage, white beans I'm so used to German treatments of cabbage, I'm surprised at how good this stew is with the Italian sausage and Parmesan. Have you noticed I have been making a lot of soups with sausage or ground meat lately? I have and I have to say, I don't see this trend stopping anytime soon. It is just so convenient and makes throwing together a pot of soup so much quicker.