Breakfast Quiche. Easy ideas for egg quiche, bacon quiche, ham quiche, and more. Find the perfect recipe for breakfast quiche. It's eggs in a pie crust — what's not to love?
This quiche is a riff on a classic bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. This is a fun way to use left-over vegetables, meat, or cheese that you. Breakfast quiche is the answer to all your breakfast prayers! You can cook Breakfast Quiche using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quiche
- Prepare 1 of single layer 9 inch pie crust.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of half n half or heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of Ground pork sausage.
- It’s 5 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno stemed, seeded, and chopped fine.
- It’s 4 oz of Fresh mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
This savory breakfast pie is sure to Breakfast quiche is the perfect make-ahead food. It reheats amazingly and you can play around with. Breakfast Quiche is a decadent dish of custardy, cheesy eggs, tender leeks and smoky bacon A little wedge of this bacon and cheese quiche is perfect for breakfast or brunch, but welcome as the. Quiche is a must for any brunch or an elegant holiday gathering.
Breakfast Quiche step by step
- Use this pie crust recipe and use fork to poke holes in bottom and sides of crust before baking to avoid shrinkage and bake 20 minutes in a 400° oven. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345384-southern-pie-crust.
- STIR FRY pork sausage while the pie crust bakes..
- Saute green peppers, jalapeno, onions, and mushrooms lightly in butter..
- Place eggs, half n half, sour cream, and seasonings in a blender and blend thoroughly..
- Place sausage and vegetable stir fry in bottom of baked pie crust and pour quiche mixture over it until crust is almost full leaving room for cheese and bacon which you will add later…
- BAKE quiche for 15 minutes in a 350 ° oven. Then remove from oven to add cheese..
- After adding cheese, add bacon to the top of the quiche and return to the oven to bake for 15 minutes more at 350°..
- Remove quiche from oven again to place foil around crust edges. Bake the last 10 minutes at 400°, then BROIL for 5 minutes to seal the cheese and crisp the bacon..
- After removing quiche from the oven, use a paper towel to soak up any grease that may be pooling from the bacon. Cut into 6 pieces and serve right away or later..
Master the basics starting with making pie crust for quiche all the way through to learning how to tell when quiche is done so it will. Top breakfast quiche recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. A quiche is typically a tart with buttery pastry and an egg and cream filling. Whether you're after a Whether you're after a classic quiche Lorraine or a cheese and onion quiche, you'll find a recipe for a. A quick and delicious breakfast or lunch dish.