Instant Pot Beef Stew. Because this beef stew is made in the Instant Pot and we want everything to cook in the same amount of time, the carrots and potatoes should be cut into large pieces so that they don't overcook and fall apart. Go with chunks that are the same size as the beef cubes, with the exception of the onion and. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is filled with tender pieces of beef, potatoes and carrots in a rich and flavorful broth.
This beef stew is the ultimate, hearty, melt-in-your mouth comfort food of all, and so easy to make in the Instant Pot® for a simple midweek dinner. All Reviews for Instant Pot® Best Beef Stew. This Instant Pot beef stew is tender meat combined with carrots, potatoes and peas in a rich and savory broth. You can have Instant Pot Beef Stew using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- You need 1.5 lb of beef chuck, chopped into cubes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pinot noir.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 4 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of large potato, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
An easy dinner that can be on the table I serve my beef stew with a side of garlic knots or with a cucumber salad for a complete meal. I am in love with my Instant Pot, it has become such a. Serve with green salad and crusty, buttery bread – so, so good. Watch how to make our instant pot beef stew: My friend Tyler brought us this beef stew, and as you can see, Tyler is a master of the northern Minnesotan home-cooked meal.
Instant Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Combine flour, powdered garlic, salt and pepper in a gallon plastic bag and shake vigorously. Add cubed beef and toss to coat..
- Heat olive oil in a instant pot on saute mode, then add onions and beef. Cook until browned..
- Deglaze pot with red wine. After all the brown bits are scraped off the bottom, stir in all the other ingredients except the cornstarch and water. Close the pot and cook on stew setting..
- After pot is depressurized, create a slurry with cornstarch and water. Add slowly to pot and thicken to desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste..
Today I decided to share one of my Instant Pot recipes with you all! I hope you all enjoy this AMAZING dish that my family loves! Instant Pot Beef Stew – The BEST beef stew recipe ever! And it can be made SO EASILY right in your pressure cooker! Loaded with flavorful chunks of meat and potatoes that come out amazingly tender.