Slow Cooker Italian Beef.
You can cook Slow Cooker Italian Beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- It’s of boneless beef top round roast.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of chopped carrots.
- Prepare of jar(16 oz) pepper rings(liquid included).
Slow Cooker Italian Beef step by step
- Chop up the carrots into small pieces. Place to the side..
- After trimming off the fat, put the roast into the slow cooker. Add all of the spices..
- Next, add the carrots on top of the roast..
- Pour the whole jar of pepper rings into the slow cooker. Put the cover on top, set the temperature to low and cook for 7-8 hours. Stir about halfway through the cooking..
- Using two forks, shred the beef and then stir together..