Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Your choice of Almond butter, Cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, etc..
- You need 2/3 cup of chocolate chips, semi sweet, milk, white, or chocolate chip alternative..
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Gluten Free Nut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine in a mixing bowl Almond butter, Vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate chips. Add sugar slowly to test for taste, before adding egg. Taste batter to see if more or less sugar could be added. If batter is of desired sweetness, quickly whip egg, and fold into mixture..
- Roll cookies into a ball and set on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 11-15 mins depending how large or how crunchy you desire your cookies.