Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole. Frozen hash browns are mixed with a can of cream of chicken soup in this casserole topped with grated cheddar cheese. This casserole is filled with cheese, sour cream, hash brown potatoes and a tasty cornflake topping!. Hash Brown Casserole Recipes on Yummly
Leftovers of this Cheesy Beef and Hash Brown Casserole will be fought over the next day. So, what do we have here: Crispy but tender shredded potatoes top a casserole of juicy ground beef bound together with a creamy cheesy sauce. It's the casserole version of a terrific cheeseburger. You can have Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole
- Prepare of Hashbrowns.
- You need of Ground beef chuck-cooked..you could also use chicken.
- It’s of Shredded cheeses. I used Colby jack, and cheddar..
- Prepare of MILD Rotel.
- It’s of Onion diced.
- It’s of Bell pepper diced small.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- You need of Butter-melted.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, onion powder, oregano/italian, s &p.
- You need of Optional tbsp or 2 ranch powder.
- You need of A1 sauce.
Leftovers will be fought over the next day. You can make the filling ahead of time, up to a day, then just dump it into the casserole, and finish with the cheesy hashbrown potato topping. Quarantine Cooking: Lisa's Legit Hash Brown Casserole Recipe. CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE is a staple at all of our holiday dinners!
Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook ground beef. Tip: I also add just a little bit of A1 sauce, some of the onion and bell pepper to the ground beef while its cooking, too..
- Mix thawed hashbrowns and about 1/2 cup butter, onion, bell pepper, seasonings..
- Mix Mild rotel, sour cream, softened cream cheese, cooked beef..
- Add the hashbrown mixture to the beef mixture, and stir it all together. Add some of the shredded cheeses.and stir all up again..
- Put in a baking dish, sprayed with Pam and sprinkle more shredded cheese on top. Then bake until done..
It's simple to throw together with ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen and it's always one of the first foods to get eaten. Everyone loves this hashbrown casserole recipe! Let's just be real for a minute. Welcome to the world of Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole goodness! I used to LOVE the Hash Brown Casserole at Cracker Barrel.