Quick jambalaya. This quick and easy recipe will fill up your family with delicious jambalaya flavors without spending hours in the kitchen. For being a quick version of Jambalaya this is a fantastic recipe. Jambalaya, a one-pot New Orleans favorite, always includes meat or seafood and vegetables; this easy rendition is full of chicken, spicy andouille.
Jambalaya is the original dish in the South — particularly in Louisiana where Cajun food reigns supreme. Jambalaya, a one-pot New Orleans favorite, always includes meat or seafood and vegetables; this easy rendition is full of chicken, spicy andouille sausage, bell pepper. Listen/purchase: PIANO SOLO "ELVIS II" by Kike Jambalaya Nueva entrega de "PIANO SOLO" dedicada a Elvis. You can have Quick jambalaya using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick jambalaya
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of beef bouillon granules.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of large bay leaf.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 1/2 can of tomato sauce (8 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 pound of sausage (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 pound of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken breast (cooked).
En PIANO SOLO "ELVIS II" hago repaso de algunos de sus hits más importantes. Be the first to review this recipe. This recipe is a little different from the others listed here with the use of Old Bay Seasoning. I got this recipe from my mother-in-law.
Quick jambalaya instructions
- In a dutch oven, combine mix rice, onion, parsley, beef bouillon, thyme, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, salt, bay leaf, water, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, sausage and chicken. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add shrimp and simmer until shrimp are cooked, around 7-10 minutes..
Jambalaya (/ˌdʒæmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ JAM-bə-LY-ə, /ˌdʒʌm-/ JUM-) is a popular dish of West African, French (especially Provençal cuisine), and Spanish influence. This Slow Cooker Jambalaya is a great way to make this New Orleans favorite with less effort! It's loaded with shrimp, chicken, sausage, and Creole seasonings. Slow Cooker Jambalaya is a Louisiana classic made simple, with all the big flavor and half the effort. A fast and flavorful one pot meal!