Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. This dish is actually my go-to recipe when I'm craving for a Chinese food. It's easy to make and very delicious. Thanks a million for this easy and super delicious recipe!
If you want to freshen it up, just chop up and throw in whatever vegetables you have. Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry. You can have Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- It’s of cornstarch, divided.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of red chili paste or flakes.
- Prepare of rib eye, sliced into strips.
- It’s of dark sesame oil, divided.
- It’s of lightly steamed broccoli florets.
- Prepare of onion cut into wedges.
- Prepare of scallions, sliced.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- Prepare of canned bamboo shoots, drained.
- It’s of soy sauce, reduce sodium.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of peeled minced ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- It’s of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s of cooked white rice.
This flavorful, easy beef and broccoli stir fry tastes like it came from a Chinese restaurant. Cornstarch and sugar are typically found in beef and broccoli stir fry recipes, which quickly makes them NOT low carb or paleo. Not to mention it's super healthy! Watch video step by step how to make Chinese Beef Broccoli with Jaden.
Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry instructions
- Mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and chili paste until smooth and toss in sliced beef until coated.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry beef in a tablespoon of sesame oil on med high heat until desired doneness is nearly achieved, remove from skillet set aside.
- In the same skillet heat remaining sesame oil and stir fry onion and broccoli for 4-5 minutes, add garlic and bamboo shoots stir fry a minute longer.
- Add beef to skillet and warm through.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, scallions and toasted sesame seeds until combined. **reserve a little but of scallion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Add mixture to skillet and stir until bubbly and thickened.
- Add more chili paste or flakes at the end to taste. Served over rice, garnish with a little scallion and sesame seeds.
Everyone's favorite beef and broccoli turned into the easiest stir fry noodles EVER! This beef broccoli ramen stir fry recipe looks so amazing and yummy at the same time. Found your post so easy to follow along when preparing them yesterday. Deliciously tender beef and crunchy broccoli soaked in bold garlicky ginger sauce. Just perfect when you're craving Chinese food during those busy weeknights. 😀.