Sausage Peppers and Onions.
You can have Sausage Peppers and Onions using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Peppers and Onions
- You need of sausage links.
- It’s of small Green Pepper.
- You need of small Red Pepper.
- You need of small Onion.
- Prepare of Red Wine (or more).
- It’s of Sage.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
Sausage Peppers and Onions step by step
- Cut links with kitchen scissors into bite size pieces.
- Dice peppers and onion into large bite size chunks.
- In a large skillet combine a little oil sausage peppers and onions. Cook on medium high heat until sausage is no longer pink and veggies are tender crisp. Pic is at start.
- Add wine and seasoning.
- Reduce for about 3 minutes.