Instant Pot Beef Stew. Because this beef stew is made in the Instant Pot and we want everything to cook in the same amount of time, the carrots and potatoes should be cut into large pieces so that they don't overcook and fall apart. Go with chunks that are the same size as the beef cubes, with the exception of the onion and. Serve with green salad and crusty, buttery bread – so, so good.
All Reviews for Instant Pot® Best Beef Stew. This Instant Pot beef stew is tender meat combined with carrots, potatoes and peas in a rich and savory broth. An easy dinner that can be on the table I serve my beef stew with a side of garlic knots or with a cucumber salad for a complete meal. You can cook Instant Pot Beef Stew using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Prepare 1.5 lb of beef chuck, chopped into cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pinot noir.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 4 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large potato, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
I am in love with my Instant Pot, it has become such a. This Instant Pot Beef Stew is filled with tender pieces of beef, potatoes and carrots in a rich and flavorful broth. This pressure cooker beef stew Once you try making beef stew in your Instant Pot, you're not going to want to make it any other way! The Instant Pot develops rich flavors in a fraction.
Instant Pot Beef Stew step by step
- Combine flour, powdered garlic, salt and pepper in a gallon plastic bag and shake vigorously. Add cubed beef and toss to coat..
- Heat olive oil in a instant pot on saute mode, then add onions and beef. Cook until browned..
- Deglaze pot with red wine. After all the brown bits are scraped off the bottom, stir in all the other ingredients except the cornstarch and water. Close the pot and cook on stew setting..
- After pot is depressurized, create a slurry with cornstarch and water. Add slowly to pot and thicken to desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste..
Today I decided to share one of my Instant Pot recipes with you all! I hope you all enjoy this AMAZING dish that my family loves! Instant Pot Beef Stew is an easy, delicious, and flavor-filled family dinner made by simmering tender chunks of beef, potatoes, and carrots in a savory, comforting broth. A guaranteed Instant Pot favorite, you can have this hearty, tender, and mouthwatering beef stew ready and on the table in under an. Instant Pot beef stew is one pot dinner with fall apart beef and lots of veggies cooked in delicious gravy sauce.