Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky. Today I will show you how to make homemade Pit Boss Beef Jerky. This technique will work with any flavor, but I am using a Sweet & Spicy beef jerky recipe. Home » Beef Jerky Recipes » Spicy Sweet Beef Jerky.
You can make it at home, without a dehydrator! I have always been a huge beef jerky fan. When I was growing up, we would take lots of road trips and beef jerky was always a snack that we had on hand. You can cook Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare As needed of salted beef see my recipe.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar it has 4 carbs per serving.
- Prepare As needed of granulated onion powder.
I was always partial to the spicy beef jerky. Read customer's reviews of it and browse all of the flavors! Do you love jerky, but find it is really expensive to make because of the cuts of meat you have to use? I love sweet and spicy recipes.
Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky step by step
- Slice the beef in a butterfly/pinwheel fashion making a long strip. Coat with a little onion powder. Coat all sides with sugar and cayenne pepper..
- Lay it on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Put in the oven 150°Fahrenheit for 6 hours..
It gives your mouth a little fulfilling flavor of sugar that satisfies that sweet tooth. I've made beef jerky with all different kinds, but my favorite the past few years has undoubtedly been flank steak. And if you like a spicier beef jerky, I recommend. Our sweet & spicy beef jerky is the perfect balance. Hot spices combine with sweet flavor to compliment the hickory smoked beef.