You can cook Chicken Fajitas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- You need of canola oil, divided.
- It’s of lime juice.
- Prepare of seasoned salt.
- You need of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours..
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm..
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through..
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings..