Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout. Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions. Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes.
From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious enough to serve at a gathering with friends. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. Young ginger is the choice for beef stir-fry (in fact for all stir-fries), as no one will enjoy chewing a fibrous piece of mature ginger. You can cook Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout
- You need 250 grams of Sliced Beef.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bean Sprout.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Spring Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy Sauce★.
- You need 2 tsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine)★.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil★.
- It’s 4 tsp of Oyster Sauce◎.
- You need 4 tsp of Soy Sauce ◎.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine) ◎.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar◎.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil ◎.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
Continue until all the sides are. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Cut vegetables and meat into thin, even pieces so that they cook quickly. Cook your meat and vegetables separately in batches so that both are exposed to maximum heat.
Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout step by step
- Cut spring onion into small pieces (Mince). Wash bean sprout with water and drain well..
- Mix ◎ ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut the beef into bite size. Put in a bowl and add ★ ingredients. Rub it in well. Keep it for 15 minutes..
- Put beef in a frying pan. Turn on fire with medium heat. Stir-fry beef until the color changes..
- Add bean sprouts and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds). Add ◎ sauce and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds)..
- Place it on a dish. Sprinkle spring onion on it..
If you are wondering how to make beef stir-fry, it starts with the type of cuts that are most suitable for stir-fries. Personally, I prefer beef loin flap sirloin tips, followed by skirt steak, then sirloin. This easy authentic beef stir fry recipe is SO much better than take out. Beef Stir Fry loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers. The easy beef stir fry sauce adds amazing Asian BBQ flavor.