Super Easy Sausage Roll. Easy Air fried Italian Chicken Filo Sausage Roll in Philips AirFryer XXL Avance air fryer. easy breakfast bread & egg recipe. I adore sausage rolls, especially pork sausage rolls.
The traditional British sausage roll is so quick and easy to make, plus it is the perfect snack or party food and can be served hot or cold. Sausage rolls are a staple of both British and Irish food. They're so common that it is easy to forget what clever things they are: A buttery puff pastry baked to golden. You can have Super Easy Sausage Roll using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Sausage Roll
- It’s 1 packages of puff pastry.
- You need 1 packages of sausage (i used Walls, you can use any sausage of your choice).
- It’s 1 medium of egg.
Nothing tastes as good as a homemade sausage roll straight out of the oven. When the Mr suggested I pop over to the local bakery to pick up some sausage rolls for lunch, I whipped up a batch of my Super Easy Sausage Rolls instead, with just a few ingredients already sitting in my fridge. Roll crescent roll dough around creamy breakfast sausage for crowd-pleasing sausage rolls at your next brunch or party. These easy homemade sausage rolls do double duty.
Super Easy Sausage Roll instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degress farenheit..
- Slice sausage in half..
- Put the sausage on the puff pastry (sliced sausage should be placed next to each other or half overlapping the other slice, in this way the sausage cooks faster) then roll. Stretch the pastry slowly if it doesn't cover all the sides..
- Seal the edges. Repeat with the rest of the sausages..
- Brush each roll with beaten egg..
- Place all the rolls in a baking tray with baking sheet. Bake till it turns golden brown..
They can be cut into small pieces for appetizers, or make them larger and enjoy them for a holiday lunch or dinner. Epic, EASY classic homemade sausage rolls recipe that I dare say rivals the famous Bourke St Bakery, declared by many as the best sausage rolls in Australia! It takes more than store bought sausage mince to make a truly delicious filling. The little but important thing I do that takes this from. Sausage rolls are classic pub food for a reason.