Instant Pot Top Round beef steak. Place your round steaks in your Instant Pot. Add your remaining ingredients and stir until everything is well combined. Secure your lid and set on the meat Are you looking for an electric pressure cooker beef noodles recipe?
Try this yummy Instant pot steak recipe for dinner tonight. This Pressure cooker steak recipe is However, round steak or any cheap steak is instantly transformed into the most tender and Season with steak seasoning. Pour in the beef stock and remaining ingredients. You can cook Instant Pot Top Round beef steak using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Top Round beef steak
- It’s of Grapeseed or olive oil.
- Prepare of Top Round beef steaks.
- It’s of Beef Bullion cubes(s).
- It’s of Pink himalayan sea salt.
- Prepare of water.
Keyword: beef roast in instant pot, deli style roast beef, instant pot beef, Instant Pot Beef Roast, instant pot eye of round roast, Instant Pot Roast Beef, Instant For Top Sirloin Roast: you can slice it into steak size. Serve this classic Instant Pot Roast Beef and Gravy with your favorite side dishes. Instant Pot Beef Stew is an easy, delicious, and flavor-filled family dinner made by simmering tender chunks of beef, potatoes, and carrots in a savory, comforting broth. A guaranteed Instant Pot favorite, you can have this hearty, tender, and mouthwatering beef stew ready and on the table in under an hour!
Instant Pot Top Round beef steak instructions
- Set pot to HIGH saute and pour grapeseed or olive oil in to cover bottom.
- Add steaks and sear for 2-3 minutes or until they move freely without sticking to bottom.
- After searing one side, grind a generous amount of pink Himalayan sea salt to one side of the meat for tenderizing and flavor.
- Remove meat as needed until all steaks have been seared.
- Add one cup of water to the oil along with the bullion cube (I recommend pouring up the water ahead of time and letting the bullion dissolve in it while I sear the meat).
- Place meat inside, staggering if you are stacking. I don't use the trivet so the meat will sit in the liquid.
- Set pot to pressure cook HIGH for 20 minutes. Pulse or natural release for 10 them quick release pressure and serve.
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef tastes even better than the one you would order at an Asian restaurant. This is our favorite Asian meal to make at home over and over I made this last weekend using top sirloin steak. I used beef broth instead of the water. This was excellent and the meat was very tender. This Instant Pot Mongolian Beef recipe is your answer to "take-out" at home!