Ampalaya Con Carne.
You can cook Ampalaya Con Carne using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ampalaya Con Carne
- Prepare of beef sirloin, sliced into thin pieces.
- It’s of ampalaya (bitter gourd), cored and sliced.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- You need of thumb ginger, minced.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of cornstarch.
Ampalaya Con Carne instructions
- Combine beef sirloin, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and ground black pepper..
- Mix well. Add cornstarch and then continue to mix until all ingredients are well distributed. Marinate for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the marinated beef sliced. Cook both sides for 30 seconds..
- Stir-fry the beef for 3 minutes. Set aside..
- On the same pan, saute the ginger and garlic. Add onion and continue to cook until it softens..
- Put the ampalaya into the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the beef back into the pan. Add water and bring it to boil. Cook in medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and Enjoy!.