Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs. My boyfriend and I made shrimp and steak kabobs tonight using this marinade. I doubled the recipe and let a combination of sirlion and chicken chunks marinate for several hours. I reserved some to brush on while cooking.
These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! Let's BBQ and make this fabulous Yogurt Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast Kabobs Recipe. You can cook Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef top sirloin.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small pkg. white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz) of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
These Easy Marinated Beef Kabobs are marinated in the most flavorful sauce, are super tender, and use only simple pantry ingredients. While chicken kabobs are traditionally grilled, you can also make kabobs on the stovetop using a grill pan or heavy skillet. Chicken Souvlaki is Greek chicken kabobs marinated in fresh herb oregano (my fav), garlic, lemon, olive oil and seasonings. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection.
Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs instructions
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs..
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers..
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well..
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!).
These Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs are not only kid friendly, but adults will love them, too. The combo of marinated chicken and charred sweet pineapple is an instant classic, so add these to Korean Beef Skewers. Juicy chicken thighs marinated in classic Greek flavors such as lemon juice, oregano, thyme, and thick yogurt make this Chicken Shish Kabob Recipe one of the very best, and easiest Traditionally, shish kabobs were made with lamb, but these days chicken, beef, and fish are all popular versions. Whisk together the beef stock (or red wine), balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil. The BEST juiciest grilled chicken kabobs!