Vegetable Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth.
A hearty one pot meal that's perfect for a cold night! On a whim I decided to cook vegetable soup. Having never made vegetable soup I was a little leery especially since my husband. You can cook Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need of stew beef.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of celery.
- It’s of small carrots, chopped.
- It’s of white potatoes, small diced.
- It’s of corn, cut off cob.
- You need of frozen baby Lima beans.
- It’s of small can lesueur peas.
- Prepare of green beans.
- Prepare of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s of oz's V8 juice.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
This Hearty, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup has an incredibly rich broth and is loaded with tender chunks of beef and all the right veggies! -** For this Instant Pot beef vegetable soup, you can literally use whatever vegetables you like. There are really no rules, and they will all probably work. The only ones I would say are a must are onions. … Southern Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe: … This past weekend, we experienced a brief respite from the cold weather of the past several weeks. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling.
Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot..
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef..
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary..
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results..
Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker! Home » Main Courses » Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup. · Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup is made so easy either on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. It's loaded with tender chunks of beef, hearty veggies and is simmered in a rich tomato broth. Vegetable beef soup should be hearty and just downright easy to do. This version is affordable with frozen vegetables and slow-cooked beef to fill you (or your crowd) up in no time flat.