Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins. At the end I share the sheet of macros on my veggies in NET carb count. Fiber was already subtracted when I made that list. I can post it on Instagram if.
Mix until all ingredients are moistened. So many muffins skate that fine line between breakfast and dessert, am I right? I want something savory, delicious, cheesy and warm. You can have Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins
- Prepare 17 oz of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- You need 6 oz of Hot Chorizo.
Corn Chorizo Pizza with Goat Cheese and Avocado. Cheesy corn muffins are the perfect accompaniment to a steamy bowl of chili. Spice them up with a can of diced green chilies, or a minced fresh Fill muffin cups to the rim with batter. A pick inserted into the middle muffin should come out clean.
Cheesy Chorizo Corn Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine muffin mix, eggs, milk, and cheeses..
- Remove chorizo from its casing and place in a skillet over medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes, crumbling with a spatula throughout..
- Stir cooked chorizo into remainder of mixture. Pour evenly into a cooking sprayed muffin tray. Should make 10-12 muffins..
- Bake in 400°F oven for 18-20 minutes..
- Remove and let cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from muffin tray..
Add the crumbled cornbread and cilantro and gradually pour in enough of the stock so the stuffing is not too dry but at the same time not too wet. Cheesy Herbed Corn Muffins. by: Posie (Harwood) Brien. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Combine sour cream and cheese; drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto each muffin. We began our search for velvety Corn Chowder with Chorizo and Chiles and unambiguous corn flavor with fresh corn.