Beef and Udon Stir-fry. This is our very first video. This recipe is really easy to follow and its one of our favorite noodle recipe ever. Please try this recipe and tell.
Here is how to make Beef and Udon Noodle Stir-Fry. It can be made quickly and easily using Beef. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. You can cook Beef and Udon Stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Udon Stir-fry
- You need 1 lb of beef sirloin, cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1 package of (about 7 oz) precooked udon noodles.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, peeled and choped.
- It’s 1 of shallot chopped.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water chestnuts, chopped.
- You need 1 handful of cilantro, leaves and stems chopped separately.
Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties at home, treating. In this recipe, we're making an easy stir-fry inspired by a range of Asian cuisines. They can simply be added to the pan in the last few minutes of.
Beef and Udon Stir-fry instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beef with the soy sauce, mirin vinegar, honey and sesame oil. Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small pot. Drop in the udon and simmer for 3 minutes or until the noodles separate on their own. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water, then set them aside..
- Add a splash of peanut oil to a large nonstick pan on high heat. Add the beef (but not the marinade) and let fry 1 minute until brown. Add the garlic, ginger and shallot and fry another 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add the green onions, water chestnuts, chopped cilantro stems and udon to the pan. Pour in the marinade and add several grinds of black pepper. Stir together and let fry for 5 minutes. Toss with the chopped cilantro leaves before serving..
Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite. Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. This classic stir-fry is never complete without udon noodles mixed with delectable flavors made authentically with KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce. It's just soy sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.