Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce. These incredibly tasty, healthy & easily-prepared eggs, served with freshly toasted bread will make any day.yours perfect's day! Tomato sauce- I like using plain tomato sauce, as I prefer using my own spices and control the salt in the recipe. Garlic and onion- these flavor the sauce and also the pasta.
I added chorizo which I know isn't traditional but it added so much flavour. I like to crack my eggs into a small bowl before tipping them in, this help in case there's a piece shell or god forbid a rotten egg. I've seen chorizo served in Mexican restaurants most often as a side sausage, like bacon. You can cook Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce
- You need 2-1/2 ounces of Spainish chorizo sausage.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- You need To taste of chopped parsley and/or cilantro garnish.
We cook ours up with the eggs and add some raisins as well, the sweetness of which provides some balance to the spicy Chorizo and eggs are also great served with Nopalitos (pickled cactus) in a tortilla roll. A messy, yet satisfying Mexican sandwich of chorizo sausage, chipotle mayonnaise, avocados, tomatoes, lettuce, and Oaxacan cheese all topped with a fried egg. Because it's so easy to prepare, chorizo is great fodder for such a sandwich—just break the sausage up in a hot pan and heat through. Poached Eggs with Bacon and Tomatoes.
Chorizo and Eggs in a Cheesey Tomato Sauce step by step
- Remove the casing from the chorizo and slice thinly. Add to a hot skillet and sauté. Chop the onion..
- Sauté the onions with the chorizo. When the onion is softened add the tomato sauce and garlic. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add cheeses make the pockets and add eggs. Cover continue to simmer till egg whites are done. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- When done move to a plate add garnish..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Clams and Chorizo with Tomato and Garlic. Chorizo, eggs, and corn tortillas are all that you need for this quick and easy chorizo con huevos recipe that's Place chorizo sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir until sausage is browned We have enjoyed chorizo con juevos for years. We like to top it with diced tomatoes and. Fill a toasted bread bowl with melted cheese, spicy chorizo sauce and an egg for a hearty meal to share. Try our Cheesy Chorizo Egg Casserole recipe for a family night dinner.