Beef Curry Recipe. Stir up a fragrant beef curry to excite your tastebuds, with dishes from around the world, including keema, beef rendang and spicy red Thai meatballs. It's very filling and goes nicely with brown basmati rice. From a melt-in-your-mouth beef rendang to a quick Thai beef curry, throw away the takeaway menu and cook up a storm with our simple recipes.
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Find delicious beef curry recipes, like easy keema curry made with beef mince, Thai and Indian beef curries, beef rendang and slow cooker beef curry – try something different on curry night! View top rated Beef curry recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Beef Curry Recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Curry Recipe
- Prepare 100-150 g of beef cubes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- It’s 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need as needed of Water,.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion puree.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- You need to taste of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot, chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1 of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need to taste of Paprika,.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf, optional.
Baked Beef Curry With Custard Topping (Bobotie), Beef Curry With Orzo, Beef Rendang (Dry Beef Curry), etc. This quick beef curry, made with a tender cut of beef sirloin, is fragrant with ginger and coriander. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and. This Beef Curry recipe will give you a great tasting dish with an inviting aroma.
Beef Curry Recipe step by step
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
Beef Curry is cooked in many different ways. This recipe that we have here is the mild version. BEEF CURRY RECIPE-II Try this classic beef curry recipe.its sure tasty ! Kerala Beef Curry is a very popular recipe. I love curries, and the beef (instead of chicken/pork/lamb) is a nice change.