Chorizo's Taquitos & Chicken Taquitos. Combine the Chorizo Skillet, queso fresco, and cilantro in a bowl. Assemble the taquitos by placing ¼ cup of filling on each tortilla and rolling the tortilla up tightly. Place a rack on a sheet tray and set next to the sauté pan as a landing station.
Use a cocktail stick to hold each cone together and scoop the bean and chorizo filling in with a teaspoon. Skip the freezer taquitos and make this Chorizo Taquito recipe at home! Fresh, delicious and super easy, these are sure to become a favorite for game day and beyond. You can have Chorizo's Taquitos & Chicken Taquitos using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo's Taquitos & Chicken Taquitos
- It’s 4 of Chorizo's.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4 of onions.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 lb of shredded mexican mix cheese.
- It’s 16 of small flour tortillas.
Place on a paper towel lined plate, to drain. But these Potato Chorizo Taquitos aren't too picky about the Salsa they are served with. They get along well with others and just want to be in your fridge! Okay let me know if you have any questions about these beauties.
Chorizo's Taquitos & Chicken Taquitos instructions
- Slice the Onions & peppers & slice the chicken into strips & season the chicken with salt, pepper, chilli powder & cayenne pepper & cook on a preheated griddle with the chorizos in 3 different sections….the peppers & onions need oil & salt to cook & the rest of the grill needs to be sprayed with a non fat cooking spray.
- After cooked let chorizos & chicken cool & chop up into small pieces & put into seperate bowls & put cooked onions & peppers into a seperate bowl.
- Put refried beans in a bowl & add a lil water & mix until u have the consistency you like.
- Put the shredded cheese into a seperate bowl.
- Place a flour tortilla on a dish & take a spoon full of refried beans & spread it all over one side of the tortilla.
- Take a hand full.of the chorizos & make a line goin across one end of the tortilla leave about 2 inches from the end…enough to roll over.
- Put some pepper & onions on top of the chorizos.
- Put health amount of cheese across the peppers & onions.
- Take the short end of the tortilla roll over the mixture & continue rolling until you have a tube & that's your taquito.
- Continue & make 8 chorizo taquitos & do the same with the chicken & make 8 chicken taquitos.
- Put sheet of aluminum foil in large baking pan & place taquitos in & bake in preheated oven at 375º until slightly browned.
- Place one each in a dish & I served them with some enchilada sauce, sour cream & guacamole from my previous recipe.
- Eat & enjoy.
It's a great way to add the Potato Chorizo mixture to your repertoire if you're new to it. To make the taquitos, start by warming up the corn tortillas. Covered with tortillas with damp paper towels and microwave for a minute. Roll tight and place them seam side down. Chorizo & Black Bean Taquitos are crispy oven baked taquitos filled with chorizo, black beans and pepper jack cheese.