Corned Beef Casserole. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. Canned corned beef is combined with macaroni, cheese, cream of chicken soup, and vegetables.
Mix together corned beef, cooked noodles, cheese, soup, onion and milk. Top with crushed chips, if desired. Which kind of casserole are you looking for? You can have Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- You need 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- Prepare 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- Prepare 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- Prepare 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- Prepare 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Potato Casserole Vegetable Casserole Casserole Potato Breakfast Casserole Breakfast Beef Cheddar Egg Recipes Main Dish. This Corned Beef Casserole recipe was a huge hit with the family! Delicious savory flavors of cabbage, corned beef, and potatoes! Have you had chunky corned beef lately?
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
If you are craving for one, this corned beef casserole recipe will always be here to help you make a great tasting breakfast meal. Got leftover corned beef and cabbage from St. Use the leftovers to make a delicious low carb corned beef and cabbage colcannon recipe! This Corned Beef Casserole is the perfect dish for Saint Patrick's Day! It contains the classic Irish ingredients of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes, along with a creamy sauce.