Creamy Beef Casserole. "Comfort" is the key word for this creamy ground beef and noodle casserole that makes a memorable meal out of simple ingredients. MORE+ LESS This creamy ground beef casserole makes a cheesy and filling dinner. Each serving comes out to be.
Add more offal to your diet with this Creamy Cheesy Beef Tongue Casserole recipe. It will have everyone fooled into thinking they're eating ham, guaranteed! For a quick, easy, & hot weeknight meal, AIP Creamy Beef & Cauli Rice Casserole has got your back! You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
Paleo Autoimmune Protocol complaint, dairy & gluten free. Dig into these big, beefy bakes. They're the hearty, comforting weeknight This kid-friendly ground beef skillet casserole goes from stovetop to oven, and straight to the table in. A tasty corned beef casserole made with slow cooked corned beef, veggies, and a creamy cheesy I've corned beef & cabbage, corned beef & potatoes, and even my homemade delicious creamy.
Creamy Beef Casserole instructions
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
When you need something hearty and comforting, give this creamy beef and onion casserole a try! – by Hannah Oakshott. Hands down, the best Creamy Beef Noodle Casserole! Layers of creamy noodles, meaty tomato sauce, and melty mozzarella cheese. This recipe was inspired by an old church cookbook recipe. This Easy Creamy Beef and Macaroni Casserole is a favorite at my house.