sausage casserole on the hob. Looking for a quick, easy and delicious mid week meal to make for your family? Then look no further because my Sausage & Butterbean Casserole ticks ALL those boxes! This is a quicker way to have a sausage casserole and I served it with cheesy mashed potato.
I used onion powder, (family preference) added a small can of sliced mushrooms, used ricotta instead of cottage cheese, and used. This sausage casserole is packed full of flavour, with a mix of warming spices and pieces of chorizo. It makes a great family winter dinner. You can have sausage casserole on the hob using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sausage casserole on the hob
- You need of sausages per person.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of mushroons perperson.
- Prepare of carrot per person.
- You need of new potatos per person.
- Prepare of sacet of fave caserole mix.
- It’s of pork stock cube.
- You need of veg stock cube.
Take out of the fridge an hour or two before you want to reheat, just to take the chill off the dish. The Hairy Bikers' sausage casserole is like a big hug on a cold winter's day! Warming and filling, it's the ultimate comfort food. The Hairy Bikers' take on sausage casserole makes a wonderfully warming and filling dish, and it freezes brilliantly.
sausage casserole on the hob step by step
- fry sausages in a deep sauce pan untill seal all around, remove an sit to 1side.
- slice onion, mushrooms to size u like, then fry in same oil used for sausages,.
- slice carrot an potatoes in shape of the veg add to pan of onion an mushrooms.
- add kettle boild water to cover veg, chop pork stock cube an add to mix, mix gently but well, add sauce mix an mix well once again.
- then put the sausages on top of veg but covered by the water, on a med heat cover an wait till boils then remove pan lid, simmer for 20 mins.
- after simmering for 20 mins remove sauages and add the 2nd choped pork stock cube an the veg stock cube, put sausages back an simmer for another 10 mins, 20 if veg is not quite ready.
- once ready dish sausages 1st then veg then stock and enjoy.
Sausage casserole has never been simpler. This easy sausage casserole recipe combines cannellini beans, plum tomatoes and potatoes into one delicious dish. Make sure its piping hot before serving. A robust casserole dish is a must for lovers of one-pot recipes. We put cast iron and ceramic pans to the test to bring you the best hob and oven pots.