Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella. Try out this amazing paella recipe. Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Paella is a dish that I love after having tried it in Spain during my graduation trip (how I wish I can go back there!) But I have not tried making it because saffron is so expensive here!
Add the chorizo to the pan, fry for a few minutes until crisp, then add the onions. Serve on warmed plates and sprinkle. Paprika marinated chicken breast pieces, king prawns and smoky chorizo with a savoury tomato and red pepper rice. You can have Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella
- It’s 300 g of bone and skin less chicken thighs.
- You need 100 g of chorizo.
- Prepare 100 g of large cooked prawns.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic chopped finely.
- You need 300 g of white rice.
- Prepare of hand fully of frozen peas (optional).
- You need 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika (spicy).
- You need of salt and pepper.
We've combined paprika marinated We microwaved as per instructions and the result was a soggy, tasteless mess. This paella doesn't bear comparison with the frozen version with. Stir the chicken and chorizo into the rice; season. All Reviews for Chicken and Chorizo Paella.
Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella step by step
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces and fry in a frying pan untill brown and crispy on the edges.
- Chop up chorizo and add to pan with chicken cook untill brown and releases some of its oil.
- Put in onions and garlic and peppers.
- Added paprika stir through.
- Add rice and stir through making sure all grains are coated.
- Add chicken stock and salt and pepper peas if using.
- Bring to boil then simmer until all liquid is absorb add prawns and make sure they are heat throughly before serving.
- Squeeze a wedge of lemon to bring out the flavour.
- Can serve with a green salad or a chunk of fresh bread.
Chicken and Chorizo Paella. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A quick and easy Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Paella recipe, from our authentic Spanish cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. But if you love prawns in your paella, then it's the simplest thing in the world to add them in to my recipe. Just buy some fresh, ready cooked prawns and throw them Want more delicious and hassle-free midweek meals?