Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Drain the water and cut into medium cubes. Cut the potatoes into medium cubes.
Those golden wedges are slowly roasted in olive oil, enhanced with the citrus flavor of the coriander, the spicy taste of the cumin and the mild ginger-like taste of the turmeric. If you're reading this blog often, you are already familiar with our obsession for turmeric. They ARE the best meatballs, even though I use all beef most of the time. You can have Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus
- You need of For the meatballs:.
- Prepare 1 Lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Salt (I used seasoning salt but sea salt is fine too).
- You need of For the Roasted Potatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 of Big Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of For the Asparagus:.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of Asparagus.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes (or more if you want it spicier).
- Prepare of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
I don't fry, b/c I am too impatient, and the meatballs break up more that way. I scoop them out with a spoon, roll them in my hands, and bake on a cake rack in the oven over a foil-lined cookie sheet. Out of this world delicious baked meatballs baked that are very easy to prepare and perfect for weekend or a week night dinner. Juicy, tender meatballs made with beef and pork mixture, roasted garlic and rosemary inside and baked with more garlic and rosemary.
Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water and cut into medium cubes..
- Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Mix well all Meatballs ingredients and form small meatballs. Place them on the baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut 1 inch from the bottom of the asparagus, toss it in olive oil, salt and pepper, and chili flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes. Do this last so it doesn't get soggy..
- Arrange the asparagus, meatball on top and potatoes on the side. Garnish with cilantro or parsley. Enjoy!.
Pan roasted the veggies then added the commsomme and meatballs to the pan. After you add the flour/water mix to the pan, turn up the heat to a boil to activate the thickening process. Got a great gravy that way. See recipes for Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus too. Speaking of long, thin, green veggies, asparagus also works well with meatballs: Swedish meatballs, that is.