Dry fruits Panjiri. Today I'm sharing with you all the recipe for healthy and nutritional dry fruits panjiri especially made in winters. I do add dry fruits in panjiri but adding dry fruits is optional and you can skip it altogether. You could also add your choice of dry fruits.
Each home cook has his or her own style of making panjiri. Panjiri Recipe is a Punjabi snack, considered as a super food as it is packed with nutrients and all things absolutely healthy. Often served to pregnant and lactating mothers, that helps them strengthen. You can have Dry fruits Panjiri using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits Panjiri
- You need 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar, powdered.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ghee + for frying Gond and Makhanas.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Gond.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Phool Makhana.
- You need 1/4 cup of Badam (Almond).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Melon seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of watermelon seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Dry ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom Powder (Elaichi).
Panjiri is a popular sweet across North India. It is considered a good nutritional supplement for the It is laced with plenty of dry fruits, warming spices, and herbal gums. Hence, the taste of a panjiri is. Panjiri is one of the traditional sweets of Punjab.
Dry fruits Panjiri step by step
- Heat a kadai Add ghee on medium-low flame, and make sure the ghee is well heated.To this add the gondh crystals and stir them occasionally, until they puff up well.Once they have puffed up, turn off the flame and remove the puffed gondh in a plate and set aside..
- Next add the makhana until well fried.Keep aside..
- Likewise use a tablespoon of ghee each and roast the almonds, cashews. Once these are roasted individually, and set them aside to cool. Grind half of them and fried Gond into a fine powder..
- Now arrange all ingredients accordingly..
- Heat the remaining ghee in the kadai on medium-low flame, add the whole wheat flour and roast until the mixture turns into a light brown colour. Add melon seeds roast for one minute. To this add the dry ginger powder, nutmeg and cardamom powder, powdered Gond,dry fruits,makahanas mix well and allow it to cool..
- Once cooled add in the sugar powder and adjust the sweetness according to your taste..
- Mix well until combined and store in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks..
Today I'm sharing with you all the recipe for healthy and nutritional dry fruits panjiri especially made in winters. FRUITS MIXER – MIXED FRUIT JUICE Recipe – Making Healthy Fruits Recipe – Village Cooking Channel. Healthy Nuts Laddu Recipe in Tamil _ Dry Fruits Laddu Recipe in Tamil _ Dates an. Panjiri is a dry, sweet delicacy made with flour cooked with dry fruits, makhanas and gond (gum crystals). This is one puja prasad that is loved by kids and adults alike.